Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good Luck!!


As this year comes to a close I would just like to say that it was a pleasure working with my fellow e-board was well as all the general body members, and anyone you was involved with the fashion show. We had a great year and I will remember all of it! I want to wish to new e-board the best of luck next year with all their programs and the fashion show. I plan on returning to watch! In the past four years we have worked very hard on building up the fashion club's members and reputation on the campus of St. John's. I hope that the club and members continue to grow and reach all their goals. Best of luck!!

Jerian, Vice President

If you are interested in joining the Fashion Club next year...

Facebook: STJ Fashion Club
Twitter: @stjfashionclub
E-mail: fashion.inc06@gmail.com

FASHION...A Talent...An Interest...A Passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment